Tuesday 3 May 2011

Skiing When You're Skint: Ooh Ahh, Just a Little Bit. Ooh Ahh, A Little Bit More (Khador Month 4)

The theme of this month, as the title implies is MORE! What do I mean by that? Well my purchases of course! I picked up more Doom Reavers, more Ternions and more Doom Reaver UA's.

It is a bit boring talking about how my experiences this month have been doing more of the same, but my tier list demands these things be so. Regardless my infantry swarm is looking rather menacing. Two units of Doom Reavers with tough... not a pretty sight for the enemy. The problem I've had with getting those bad boys to hit however still exists. Their spell ward means they can't be pumped up but in the future I am thinking having them backed by a personal greylord ternion entourage will be in their best interest...if I can avoid the abomination checks that is.

In the coming month I'll be picking up a Kodiak, hopefully he will be a prime target for Watcher. My Koldun Lords should also add a bit of flexibility to the list, adding some much needed mobility for my 'Jacks which end up being kind of shackled to my caster when they could do with being elsewhere.

In other news I have had a bunch of intense and close games this month. Some I have won, some I have not, but grinding that Titan into dust made me a very happy chappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment